Venipuncture For PRP & PRF (For Dentists)
Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) not only promotes wound healing and guides epithelial cell migration, but can also be used as an adjunct for bone and soft tissue regeneration. For dentists, this can be used in myriad ways ranging from use in conjunction with particulate bone grafting and simultaneous improvement of tissue healing. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) plays a key role in post-surgery recovery as it promotes tissue regeneration and wound healing. Packed with growth factors to stimulate cell growth, PRP is usually injected into the surgery site and increasingly used after procedures such as tooth removal, dental implants and bone grafts.
- Confidence in using PRP and PRF where appropriate in dental surgery or treatments
- Explain the benefits of PRP and PRF to patients and improve treatment outcomes
- Introduction to Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF)
- Applications of PRF in Implant Dentistry.
- When to use PRF/PRP.
- Evidence of success of PRP/PRF in conjunction with biomaterials.
- What is the evidence in the literature about the success of osseointegration (if any) of the use of PRP/ PRF in conjunction with implant surfaces.
- How to harvest and prepare PRP/ PRF using a centrifuge
- Hands-on session on venipuncture
Dr Samintharaj Kumar graduated in Dentistry (BDS) from Singapore in 2001 and Medicine (MBBS) from London in 2006. During his dental undergraduate period, he was the first South-East Asian recipient for the David B. Scott Research Fellowship Award (International Association for Dental Research). He spent the final year elective of his medical degree in the Craniofacial Unit at The Hospital for Sick Kids in Toronto, Canada.
Note :- To sign up for the course, make a bank transfer to the following account, enrol online at this page, or call +65 9189 4217 or Paynow at UEN: 202102858M. If you do a Paynow transfer, remember to send the fund transfer transaction screenshot/receipt via WhatsApp to +65 9189 4217 https://wa.me/6591894217 or email it to email@example.com
BANK NAME : OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION
BANK ADDRESS : 65 Chulia Street OCBC Centre 049513
ACCOUNT NAME : Nuffield Academy Private Limited
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 601-418239-001
SWIFT CODE : OCBCSGSGXXX
Paynow UEN : 202102858M