All-on-4 Dental Implants
This is a 2-day clinical live residency that focuses on the daily work of the clinic. It is mainly hands-on and involves an all day live surgery as well as live rehabilitation with fixed prostheses.
All-On-4 is a dental implant surgery among the signature treatments by Nuffield Dental. Also known as teeth-in-a-day, it is especially suitable for patients who are missing multiple teeth in a row. A hassle-free experience, it uses just 4 to 6 dental implants on each arch to support the dental bridge and replace missing teeth – and achieve a healthier and lovelier smile.
Considered the stellar alternative to separate implants, All-On-4 requires no bone grafting hence can be completed within 1 single surgery. This reduces discomfort and downtime, and improves outcome. With proper care and maintenance, the new teeth can last a lifetime.
Founded by Dr Samintharaj Kumar, Nuffield Dental has 11 clinics islandwide.
- Dentist registered with SDC on Conditional Registration or above
- Dentist with at least 3 years of clinical experience in dental implant cases
- Case Introduction & Treatment Planning
- Live Surgery – Unimaxillary Full Arch Rehabilitation With Immediate Loading: All-On-4 Surgical Protocol – Malo Dental Protocol
- Prosthesis record taking and participants to follow lab aspect
- Lecture 1: AO4 Principles of Consent & Record Keeping
- Lecture 2: AO4 Basic Surgical Principles
- Lecture 3: AO4 Basic Prosthetic Principles
- AO4 Denture Conversion Hands-On
- Review Case: Malo Dental Protocol Maintenance Appointment
- AO4 Maintenance Regime Principles
- Q&A Session
Dr Samintharaj Kumar graduated in Dentistry (BDS) from Singapore in 2001 and Medicine (MBBS) from London in 2006. During his dental undergraduate period, he was the first South-East Asian recipient for the David B. Scott Research Fellowship Award (International Association for Dental Research). He spent the final year elective of his medical degree in the Craniofacial Unit at The Hospital for Sick Kids in Toronto, Canada.
During medical school, he received several prizes for excellence in academic merit including the Drummond and Frank Scott Prize for overall performance in preclinical medicine, received awards from the British Association of Plastic Surgeons, British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, The Royal College of Physicians and The Wellcome Trust.
He has also extensive training in Non-Surgical Aesthetic Rejuvenation since 2004. His training has been acquired through courses with providers in the non-surgical industry and has successfully provided such treatments since 2004.
Dr Kumar’s postgraduate training in England includes rotations in: Anaesthesia/Intensive Care, Infectious Diseases, ENT, Vascular Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Accident & Emergency, Maxillofacial Surgery and Plastic Surgery in Singapore.