First Aid Awareness Workshop
In this workshop, you will learn to respond and provide first aid during medical emergencies. These medical emergencies include heart attack, cardiac arrest, choking, burns, cuts & bruises, fractures & joint dislocations. Using this newly acquired skill set, you will also get to practise performing CPR and using the AED.
Companies, Organisations, Schools, Families, Volunteers, and Individuals who desire to acquire awareness of the above-mentioned emergencies and corresponding management, in terms of rendering first aid.
- Introduction to First Aid
- Precautions and safety to be taken while rendering First Aid
- Management of Bleeding Wounds
- Management of Fractures & Joint Dislocations
- Management of Burns
- Management of Choking
- Identify Signs & Symptoms of Heart Attack with preliminary management
- Management of Cardiac Arrest Victims (CPR+AED)
- Question & Answer Session
Note:Topics can be omitted or added based on the duration of course. Topics can be customised to suit your requirements.
4 Hours (CPR+AED and hands-on practice included)
Contact us for more information on available dates and location.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call / WhatsApp +65 9189 4217