Time Management Skills
Time management goes beyond completing more in less time. It allows you to better contribute to daily clinic operations, and provide greater quality of service to patients. At this full-day workshop, get yourself equipped with skills and actionable steps to achieve better time management.
- 18th April 2022, Wednesday
- Dentist registered with SDC on Conditional Registration or above
- Dentist with at least 3 years of clinical experience in dental implant cases
- Nurses with at least 2 years of clinical experience in assisting dentists
Understanding Time Management Better
- Myths & Misconceptions about Time Management
- Importance & Benefits of Effective Time Management
- Identify & Overcome Individual Time Wasters at the clinic
Managing Time for Enhanced Individual & Team Productivity
- Prioritise Work Tasks – Urgent vs Important
- Enhance Personal Mastery & Inculcate Great Work Habits
- Manage Team Communication
Managing Challenging Time Issues
- Being a Perfectionist
- Manage Interruptions & Distractions at Work
- Handle Multitasking & Overcome Procrastination
About the Trainer
Ken Wong is the Centre Manager at Nuffield Academy, part of the premium Nuffield Dental Group in Singapore. He has 18 years of experience as a regional trainer & delivers events in English, Mandarin & Cantonese in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore.
Ken was formerly a MOE Approved lecturer for Business Degrees and Diplomas in various commercial schools and a part-time private tutor. He has varied work experiences in both the public and private sector for the past 25 years in the fields of Finance, Project Management, Learning & Development, Customer Service and Business Development.
Ken holds an MSc in Training and Performance Management from the University of Leicester, UK and a Bachelor of Business Administration (Passed with Merit) from the National University of Singapore (NUS). He is a Certified Management Consultant and a Certified Emergenetics® Associate cum Facilitator. He is also a mentor for Professional Conversion Program – PCP (Regional).