CERT First Aider with CPR+AED Course
The CERT First Aider Course follows Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) requirements for Company Emergency Response Teams. CERT (Company Emergency Response Teams), organizations, schools, families, volunteers, and anyone who want to be certified competent in basic first aid and resuscitation with AED component can take this brief training on common medical emergencies.
For Whom:- Any individuals with interest in first aid or has been assigned as CERT(Company Emergency Response Teams) Members. They could be Engineers, Executives, HR Professionals or any other appointed person.
Note :- To sign up for the course, make a bank transfer to the following account, enrol online at this page, or call +65 9189 4217 or Paynow at UEN: 202102858M. If you do a Paynow transfer, remember to send the fund transfer transaction screenshot/receipt via WhatsApp to +65 9189 4217 https://wa.me/6591894217 or email it to email@example.com
BANK NAME : OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION
BANK ADDRESS : 65 Chulia Street OCBC Centre 049513
ACCOUNT NAME : Nuffield Academy Private Limited
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 601-418239-001
SWIFT CODE : OCBCSGSGXXX
Paynow UEN : 202102858M
Participants must perform 2 minutes of nonstop chest compressions as part of course assessment requirements, which can be physically demanding.It is advised to refrain from participating in this course if you:
- Have medical ailments such as back pain, knee, joint, or spinal injuries, heart problems, high blood pressure, fainting spells, other physical conditions, other medical disabilities, or if serious diseases are present or have ever been a source of discomfort; or
- Are pregnant.
If you decide to continue with the course in spite of prevailing medical conditions, please obtain your doctor’s approval and provide us with a doctor’s letter stating your clearance to participate. Failure to be assessed and subsequently pass the practical component will cause you to fail the course. You will not be certified in CPR + AED; you will only be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- Able to speak, read and understand English proficiently
- No medical conditions (specifically heart and/or lung) or physical disabilities/injuries that would prevent the participant from performing CPR
1. Explain the duties and responsibilities of First Responder or CERT member
2. Check and pack contents of First Aid Kit
3. Perform First Aid treatment for common medical emergencies at workplaces or at home (sprains, dislocations,cuts, fractures and burns)
4. Perform improvised carrying techniques
5. Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) effectively on adult unconscious casualties6. Perform the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) effectively on adult unconscious casualties
Response Team (CERT) members will have the relevant knowledge and
application skills in Basic First Aid and CPR+AED to apply during an emergency
1. Explain the duties and responsibilities of First Responder or CERT
2. Check and pack contents of First Aid Kit.
3. Perform First Aid treatment for common medical emergencies at workplaces or at home (sprains, dislocations,cuts, fractures and burns).
4. Perform improvised carrying techniques.
5. Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) effectively on adult unconscious casualties.
6. Perform the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
effectively on adult unconscious casualties
4 hours: CPR+AED
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
4 hours: Basic First Aid
- Introduction to First Aid & First Aid Kit
- Common Medical Conditions (Fainting, Heat Injuries, Burns, Bleeding, Sprains, Fractures & Dislocations, Breathing Emergencies & Stroke)
- Improvised Carrying Techniques (Dragging, Cradle Carry, Pick-A-Back, human stretcher, rolled blankets)
eligible for the assessments.
(i) Written Assessment (Up to 3 attempts to pass)
– 20 Multiple Choice Questions (80% to pass; 8/10 for CPR+AED & 8/10 for Basic First Aid)
– CERT First Aider with CPR+AED Provider
- Convenient Location – NUFFIELD ACADEMY is a 5-min walk from MacPherson MRT station.
- Practice with Real-Life Scenarios – Combining classroom instructions with real-world applications boost participant performance significantly.
- Feedback-Based Improvements – We genuinely take all feedback seriously to improve our learning environment for you.
- Accredited – The course is developed and conducted in accordance with the guidelines set by SRFAC.
- High Quality Equipment Usage – NUFFIELD ACADEMY uses Prestan (from US), Brayden (from Korea) and Ambu (from Denmark) QCPR manikins that are unique and have advanced features to give you best learning experience.