Dental Assisting Programme
Start a new career as a dental assistant. Pick up skills like dental charting, chairside assisting, and dealing with dental emergencies, during our 3-day course.
Dental Assistants Play An Important Role
Dental assistants are essential in most dental settings because procedures generally require 2 pairs of trained hands – the dentist/dental surgeon and the assistant. Nuffield Academy’s Dental Assisting Programme is a 3-day course that equips you with practical skills and knowledge on clinical dentistry.
Students who excel during the course can look forward to the opportunity to assist dentists and dental surgeons at Nuffield Dental, a leading premium dental group in Singapore with 11 clinics islandwide.
Nuffield Dental is ranked among Singapore’s Fastest-Growing Companies from 2017 to 2020 based on revenue growth, compiled by The Straits Times and Statista (2021)
- Dental administration and communication
- Extraction and surgical procedure (local anaesthesia operation)
- Dental radiology, basic pharmacology and emergency management
- Dental charting and chairside assisting
- Endodontics (eg. root canal treatment)
- Employment opportunity at Nuffield Dental based on course trainer’s recommendation and assessment.
- After 6 months of continuous employment, receive a cash bonus of up to $500, subject to clinic supervisor’s appraisal.
- Learn to manage a dental team.
- 11 Oct – 13 Oct 2022
- 9am – 6pm
- Minimum academic requirements: GCE ‘N’ Level
- Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners are welcome to apply
- No prior experience in the dental industry required; experienced staff welcome too
- Gaya, Gad