Dental Assisting Programme
Nuffield Academy’s Dental Assisting Programme is a 3-day course that equips you with practical skills and knowledge on clinical dentistry.
Designed with the fast-paced and ever-evolving Dental industry in mind, this course is tailor made for persons of all experience-levels, who wish to be a part of the Dental industry in the capacity of a Dental Assistant (DA).
Dental assistants are essential in most dental settings because dental procedures generally require 2 pairs of trained hands – the dentist/dental surgeon and the assistant.
Students who excel during the course can look forward to the opportunity to assist dentists and dental surgeons at Nuffield Dental, a leading premium dental group in Singapore with 11 clinics island wide.
Nuffield Dental is ranked among Singapore’s Fastest-Growing Companies from 2017 to 2020 based on revenue growth, compiled by The Straits Times and Statista (2021).
This comprehensive Dental Assistant course equips one with all the essential skills needed to be a safe, efficient, and functional member of a Dental team – under supervision of experienced dentist. Curriculum includes basic Dental practice management competencies, Dental procedure management – both basic and advanced.
- Employment opportunity at Nuffield Dental based on course trainer’s recommendation and assessment.
- After 6 months of continuous employment, receive a cash bonus of up to $500, subject to clinic supervisor’s appraisal.
- Learn to manage a dental team.
- 13th, 14th & 15th February 2023
- 9 am to 6 pm
- Minimum academic requirements: GCE ‘N’ Level
- Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners are welcome to apply
- No prior experience in the dental industry required; experienced staff welcome too