Turning Ideas Into Gold (Essential) With ChatGPT
Are you looking for better and faster ways to generate innovative ideas for your business? Do you want to learn how to leverage the power of artificial intelligence to generate creative ideas? If so, then join our fun and highly interactive workshop, Turning Ideas into Gold with ChatGPT!
Led by expert marketer and innovation practitioners, this workshop will teach you the powerful innovation tools, techniques, and templates that will help you generate 1000 ideas within 30 minutes with the help of ChatGPT – a large language model trained by OpenAI.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between productivity, creativity, and innovation
- Understand ChaGPT and basic prompt engineering
- Write effective ChatGPT prompts to elicit information
- Utilise various idea generation tools, techniques, and templates to generate 1000 ideas in 30 minutes with the help of ChatGPT
- Systematically select the best of the best ideas out of the 1000 generated with the help of ChatGPT
- Present your ideas to your stakeholders and convince them to support/fund you
It is recommended for entrepreneurs, business owners, managers and professionals who seek better and faster ways of generating innovation ideas, resolving problems and/or optimising opportunities for your business.
- Introduction to productivity, creativity and innovation
- ChaGPT and basic prompt engineering
- My organisation and I
- Exploring opportunities
- Formulation of innovation statements
- Ideas generation techniques
- Brain-writing, SCAMPER, Related Words
- Ideas selection technique
- Perspective-Criteria Matrix
- Incubation technique – P.E.N.S.
- Presentation of ideas
- Implementation of your innovation project
COMPLIMENTARY E-BOOK worth S$20
A Guide to Effective ChatGPT Prompting – Be on your way to driving productive and engaging ChatGPT conversations like a pro!
Knowledge base of 1000 proven and tested ChatGPT prompts worth $99
COMPLIMENTARY E-BOOK worth S$60
“Turning Ideas into Gold” written by Founder and Managing Director of Everest Innovation, Mr John Seah will be provided as reference text throughout the course.
|Self-sponsored Singaporean or PR 21 – 39yrs||$375|
|Self-sponsored Singaporean ≥ 40yrs||$225|
|SME sponsored, Singaporean or PR||$225|
|Non-SME sponsored, Singaporean or PR 21 – 39yrs||$375|
|Non-SME Sponsored Singaporean ≥ 40yrs||$375|